Your Missoula carbon monoxide alarms notify you the instant they sense carbon monoxide
Carbon monoxide can build up in your home, and you might not even know. However, your Missoula monitored CO detector can notify you the instant it detects a leak or build-up. Just like your monitored smoke detectors, an ultra loud bell will ring as it detects unsafe levels of CO gas. It will also send an alert to your phone and your Vivint monitoring experts so you can quickly get your family and pets to safety while emergency services arrive.