Features to look for in a home security camera in Missoula
When it comes to security, it just helps to get a complete view of your property This is the main reason why security cameras are one of the smartest devices to think about as you figure out your smart home’s security. Although standalone cameras will be effective when set up correctly, they’re even more powerful when included into your residence’s smart home system.
Have you often wondered what to look for in a home security camera in Missoula? You’ll be pleased to find these critical components come with more features than ever before. You are able to view live streams from interior cameras or catch the attention of those lurking about with incorporated deterrents from exterior cameras. And you can see your security cameras easily in the same smart app.
Dynamic features enhance home security cameras in Missoula
Loaded with features and easy-to-manage security cameras will take your property’s protection to a whole new level. These vital parts of your alarm system are available with a diverse range of features including 2-way audio, video storage, and mobile access. Take a look at the available options here.
- Built-in deterrents: You can use a camera that can take action automatically. If unusual activity is detected by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a clear red ring will form around the camera’s lens and a powerful alarm will emit.
- Night vision: Dynamic IR night vision functionality provides clear images of your property at any hour. Your cameras will also maintain their crisp imaging as you zoom in on specific spots.
- Cloud storage: Choose surveillance with video storage functionality and the capacity to watch footage straight from your cell phone app.
- Mobile app: Today’s surveillance systems in Missoula are typically connected to a convenient mobile device app. You have the opportunity to watch live feeds or saved video and even engage or deactivate your system. The Vivint App will send an alert to your cell phone when the cameras are triggered.
- Motion detection: Incorporated motion detection prompts cameras to take notice if unusual action occurs. You’ll also get a message on your smartphone.
- Talk to visitors or family: Would you like to touch base with your kids after school? Is there a delivery person at your front door? The latest residential security cameras, such as the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, allow convenient two-way talk so you can converse with the people captured by your camera.
- Improve your perspective: As a general rule, your outside cameras should offer no less than a 120° view. For example, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro boasts a viewing angle of 140°.
- Configurable zones: This benefit provides the opportunity to designate the exact space you would like your camera to supervise. This can be helpful to optimize the movement you surveil as you aren’t going to require updates every time a vehicle drives by on the road.
Design your own home security system
You now know what to look for in a home security camera in Missoula. All that remains is to get started on your custom Vivint smart home. Dial (406) 926-0627 to begin or fill out the simple form on this page to engage our professionals.